The Association received funding from the Scottish Government to carry out adaptations to our tenants homes where there is a medical requirement. This includes fitting level access showers, or grab rails inside and outside your home.

We need a medical assessment to allow these alterations to proceed. If you wish to apply for a medical adaptation please submit a referral form or letter from either your Occupation Therapist (East Renfrewshire Council Occupational Therapist can be contacted on 01418007850) your Doctor, your consultant at hospital or Social Work Department. Janice Peters, Property Services Manager will contact you on receipt of the referral/letter.   


Data Protection Act 2018 - The information you have supplied to us will be used by Barrhead Housing Association to process your enquiry or comments. We may also use your information to verify your identity where required, contact you by post, email or telephone and to maintain our records. Barrhead Housing Association will use this information because we need to do so to perform a task carried out. You can find out more about how we handle this information and your rights in respect of it by going to where our Data Protection Statement and Privacy Policy are available. If you do not have access to a computer and wish a paper copy please let us know by contacting us at or by telephone at 0141 881 0638.