Significant Performance Failures

If you are a tenant of a housing association, you can report a significant performance failure to the Scottish Housing Regulator SHR). A group of tenants or an individual acting on behalf of tenants, such as a representative of a registered tenants’ organisation, can also report.

The SHR has prepared a factsheet which explains what a Significant Performance Failure is and how you can report one.

You will find the factsheet below:

SHR FACTSHEET – Significant Performance Failures


Data Protection Act 2018 - The information you have supplied to us will be used by Barrhead Housing Association to process your enquiry or comments. We may also use your information to verify your identity where required, contact you by post, email or telephone and to maintain our records. Barrhead Housing Association will use this information because we need to do so to perform a task carried out. You can find out more about how we handle this information and your rights in respect of it by going to where our Data Protection Statement and Privacy Policy are available. If you do not have access to a computer and wish a paper copy please let us know by contacting us at or by telephone at 0141 881 0638.